Sunday Post Week #1
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This is a post to include news and things that have been going on the blog and my life.
Last Week on the Blog:
- On Monday, I posted a Discussion about my feelings towards the treatment of females in books;
- On Tuesday, I posted the Top Ten Classics I Need To Read This Year (not your typical classics!);
- On Wednesday, I posted the books I’am Waiting For and the Top 5 Authors I Would Like To Meet;
- On Thursday, I posted a review of Popular by Maya Van Wagenen;
- On Friday, I posted a review of When I Was The Greatest by Jason Reynolds.
What I’ve Been Doing:
Taking a break from exams, and marathoning all seasons of Game of Thrones!
Currently Reading
- Still working my way through the short stories of My True Love Gave to Me (only two left!)
- Listening to The Glass Sentence on audiobook (audiobooks are still hard for me, but I’m trying!)
- Started The Bone Season (already 100 pages into my Ebook and loving it so much!)
Next Week:
- A mini tour around my bookshelf and I count how many physical books I own (it is not a lot, I think);
- A review of Fairest by Marissa Meyer (as soon as it comes out I will read and review!);
- A haul of the books I bought this month and a wrap up of what I read;
Giveaway:
There’s still time to enter the January 2015 New Release Giveaway Hop here and on the other blogs!
Elsewhere:
- Check out this great spreadsheet from All About Books to organize your 2015 reads and generate statistics at the end of the year!
- Not exactly new, but Elizabeth from Books And Pieces has a great playlist of Science Fiction History videos. Worth the watch, especially if you want to know more about the genre.
Share your links with me!
Comments
Post a Comment