Book Series 2014

Finished:



Percy Jackson and The Olympians - 5 stars

Divergent (except Four) - 4 stars

The Syrena Legacy - 5 stars

The Grisha Trilogy - 3.5 stars

The Lux Series - 4.5 stars

If I stay - 5 stars

The Archived (?) - 5 stars

The Selection - 3 stars

The Assassin’s Curse - 3 stars

The Darkest Minds - 5 stars

Cormoran Strike (?) - 4 stars


? - means I don’t know if there will be more books or not




*excited for finishing these



Started:



The Mortal Instruments (2/6)

Vampire Academy (2/6)

Mara Dyer (1/3)

Amulet (3/6)

The Lord of the Rings (1/3)

Losing It (1/3 and novellas)




*so interested in continuing these


Ongoing:



A Song of Ice and Fire (read first 2)

Rebel Belle (1/?)

The Lunar Chronicles (3/5?)

Alienated (1/3?)

To all the boys I’ve loved before (1/2?)

Saga (3/?)

Dorothy must die (1/3)

The School for good and evil (1/3)

Throne of Glass (1/6)

Biggest Flirts (The Superlatives) (1/3)

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles)(1/3?)

These Broken Stars (Starbound) (1/3?)

Lumberjanes (8/?)

The Dark Elements (1/3?)


*where’s the rest?




WON’T continue



Sherlock Holmes (I’d rather read Agatha Christie, Dashiel Hammet and Raymond Chandler)

Mer Tales (Everblue)

Pushing the limits

The Ring and the Crown (unsure)

Nick and Tesla (unsure)

Anna and the french kiss (read first two, didn’t love, even though I gave Lola 5 stars, I just don’t care for reading Isla )

Attack on Titan

Inside Out (argh)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Top 5 Wednesday #4 ANTI-HEROES